Horizons nutrient infused IV Hydration Therapy are used to deliver vitamins and minerals directly to the bloodstream, which absorb better than oral supplements.
Our IV Hydration Therapy Cocktails
- Required for cell survival – low levels associated with an increased risk of disease
- Decrease visible signs of aging
- High levels are associated with excellent health and longevity
- Help with exercise performance
- Migraine prevention
- Lower BP
- Fights Depression
- BiaB Plex
- B1 Thiamine-helps with metabolism
- B2 Riboflavin converts food into energy and an antioxidant
- B3 Niacin helps with metabolism and DNA repair
- B5 Converts food into energy and helps hormone production
- B12 Vital for neurological function, Red Blood cell development
- Ascorbic Acid
- Ultimate immune system enhancer designed to help combat disease. Also known as Vitamin C.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Reduces inflammation and skin aging, a major antioxidant, promotes healthy nerve function, lowers heart disease risk factors, and slows the progression of memory loss disorders, improves diabetic neuropathy.
- Calcium Chloride
- Good for functional nervous and muscular system health
With IV Hydration Therapy:
- Minimize bloating
- Minimize irritability
- Decrease signs of aging
- Increase metabolism
- Minimize aches and pains
- Improve your immune system
- Increase energy levels
- Decrease recovery time
- Improve sleep
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IV Hydration Therapy?
Hydration therapy delivers electrolyte packed fluids, with added vitamins and minerals, intravenously. This provides superior hydration and absorption of nutrients versus traditional oral supplements or simply drinking water.
Can you create specific “nutrient cocktails” based on my individual needs?
Yes! Just talk to us about your needs and we can customize a bag just for you.
How is this different from taking oral vitamins?
When you take vitamins orally, they have to go through your digestive systems which results in a varied absorption rate. However when vitamins are delivered through IV hydration, they are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream.
What are the benefits of IV Hydration Therapy?
There are so many different benefits of IV hydration therapy. Many people don’t consume enough water/fluids throughout the day and are in a constant state of dehydration. Hydration therapy fixes that but also administers important vitamins and minerals that will help you feel better and give you that extra boost you need. You can choose from one of our bags that addresses specific issues, or we can customize a bag just for you.
How long does IV Hydration Therapy take?
On average, IV Hydration Therapy takes 45 minutes to an hour per session.
Schedule Your Appointment
Book online with the button below or text the office at 937-898-4942 and we’ll get you on the schedule!
Dayton OH 45415