WEIGHT LOSS SALE
Weight Loss Programs at Horizons are both doctor-tested AND supervised.
Despite a nationwide shortage of HCG, Horizons has you covered. However, space is limited to take part in our New Year’s HCG Weight Loss Program sale so you don’t want to miss out!
Want to take advantage of the sale?
Schedule with the button below or text our office at 937-898-4942 and we’ll get you on the schedule!
NEW YEAR HCG PROGRAM SALE
- Weekly weigh-ins with encouragement and support
- 4 weeks of HCG injections
- 8 Lipo-7 injections to help boost your metabolism & energy levels
- Meal planning guide & chef recipe videos
- Exclusive online support group
Want to get started?
Text our office at 937-898-4942 and we can answer any questions you may have as well as get you on the schedule! You can also schedule online using the button below:
Andre Harris, MD
Rachael Jennings, FNP-BC
Dayton OH 45415
All of the weight loss programs at Horizons are doctor tested and supervised. In addition, each program is customized for your specific needs and goals. Our most successful program is our HCG program. It uses the natural hormone HCG and Lipo 7, and emphasizes fresh, nutritious foods. In combination with a short-term low calorie diet, HCG and Lipo 7 injections will help reduce hunger and boost both metabolism and energy.
Phases of HCG
- Days 1 and 2
- HCG injection daily
- AKA gorge/loading days
- Can eat anything, including foods with a high fat content
- Days 3-30 or 40 (depends on your specific plan
- HCG injection Daily
- 500 kcal/day diet, no fats or oils
- Low-moderate cardio permitted
- Weekly Lipo-7 injection
- 21 days following Phase 2
- No HCG injections
- Limited carbohydrate intake (see diet plan for details)
- Cardio and strength training permitted
A New Life in 30 Days
What makes HCG so successful for our patients is that it’s a short-term diet teaching life-long values.
For only 30 days you will combine a low calorie diet with daily HCG injections and weekly Lipo 7 injections. The motivation of seeing your dramatic weight loss combined with new knowledge about nutrition will help this be a sustained life style.
What can you eat?
Planning your meals is crucial to the HCG diet protocol. To make it easier for you we have sample meal plans and clear instructions on the diet.
- First of all don’t let fear guide the steps that you take BUT respond with common sense and wisdom
- Wash your hands. Seems simple BUT this is the major means of preventing passing this infection along
- If you have symptoms: fever/chills, muscle aches, cough; Stay at home and heal. The majority of these infections are mild
- If you have difficulty breathing or have other illnesses that could make a viral infection worst then you should go to the Emergency Room.
- Pregnant women should follow the SAME precautions. There hasn’t been any literature that shows that you can pass this on to your baby. Any infection can cause preterm contractions so call your OB if you think there are problems.
- Please refrain from bringing your children with you to appointments, due to limited waiting space and COVID-19 recommendations.
How Horizons is working to keep you safe in the office:
- Limited touching of doorknobs or other surfaces in the office
- No lobby waiting
- Each patient is screened prior to visit
- No sick visits – ALL sick visits must be done via our Televisit option – see below for instructions
Meet our new Nurse Practitioner, Rachael Jennings!
Rachael has been an ICU nurse for 7 years. She is board certified and Credentialed by American Nurses Credentialing Center in August, 2019.
Rachael had tried to lose weight for several years. As a marathon runner, she used to believe that if she ran long miles, or worked out vigorously she could eat whatever she wanted because she had the “calories to spare.” Learning that she couldn’t “out work a bad diet” was the turning point. She began our HCG weight loss program and in the first week lost a total of 7lbs!! Overall she lost 30 lbs on the program and has maintained that weight loss.
8 Meal Prep TipsDon’t cook a big batch of one meal and divide it up. This is probably the most significant mistake people make when meal prepping. While it may sound good, realistically, by day 2-3, we’re going to be bored of eating the same thing. Boredom can lead to...
Benefits of GratitudeWhile Thanksgiving only comes once a year, that doesn’t mean our expressions of gratitude need to be confined to only one day. Expressing gratitude is something we can do year-round and benefits our overall wellness. Mental Wellness While...
6 Benefits of IV Hydration Therapy Have you ever noticed that sometimes you don’t realize you were feeling bad until you started feeling a lot better? This can happen when we improve our diet, start taking supplements, and even just from being constantly hydrated....